- Lockheed Martin
- US Treasury Department
- US Army
- US Navy
- US Dept. of Agriculture
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Robert Woods Johnson Foundation
- Unique Homes
- Miele USA
- Becton Dickinson
- Independent Traveler
- Jobin Yvon
- Rodale Press
- Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Stanley
- Princeton University
- Johnson Controls
- Thomas Edison State College
- Middlesex County Sherrif’s Offfice
- Bordentown Twp.
- Congoleum Corp.
- Plainsboro Twp. Police Dept.
- State of NJ
- Somfy Systems
- Bayada Nurses
- Northrop Grumman
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Metlife Insurance
- Selective insurance
- Independence Blue Cross
- Devry University
- Girl Scouts
- Horiba Scientific
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- American Water
- Eisner Amper
- American Educational Institute
- Dove Chocolates
- Thievon-Wright Consulting Group
Who Am I?
Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photography instructor Steve Weinrebe, is the author of two books on Photoshop and photography, including the textbook Photoshop & the Art of Photography (Cengage). Steve has been teaching Photoshop to working professionals since 1991, and was one of the first instructors ever to become Certified by Adobe to teach Photoshop, nearly 20 years ago. Steve created the Photographic Toning presets feature for Adobe that are now part of Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC.
Steve is a well regarded expert on Adobe Photoshop. He has been featured in radio interviews for InsideMacRadio, MacEditionRadio, and InsideDigitalPhotoRadio. Steve was featured in a cover story in Digital Imaging Magazine, and for a spread in Micro Publishing News (Steve Weinrebe Evolves with a Changing Marketplace, by Joe LiPretri). Steve has written tutorials for Photoshop User, and for the online magazine Double Exposure. In 2006 Steve won a Videographer Award for “Inside Photoshop CS2“, an interactive training course on Photoshop for web and video professionals.
With a background in professional photography, Steve’s stock imagery is represented by Getty Images. Steve’s photography and photo-illustrations have been published internationally in advertising, magazines including numerous trade covers, annual reports, book covers, and catalogs.
Steve taught adult students at The University of the Arts’ Continuing Studies program in Philadelphia for many years, and is currently on the part-time faculty at the Maine Media Workshops, where he teaches Digital Photography and advanced Photoshop workshops. Each summer Steve leads photography workshops at destinations in New Jersey including at the New Jersey shore.
“I believe teaching and learning are a collaborative process. The teacher leads the student on a journey, but they are both on the journey together. Trust in me and you will learn the skills you need.”
- Learn Photoshop the Right Way with Hands-On Training
- Live In-Person Classes; One-on-One Training; On-Customer-Site training; and Online Courses and Tutorials
- Photography and Photoshop workshops in NJ and at the Maine Media Workshops
- “Adobe Certified Instructor” gives you the peace of mind, you can trust you will learn with me
- Enroll today and join my thousands of satisfied students
Some of my highlights
- Adobe Certified since 1996
- Certified Instructor and Certified Technical Trainer
- Professional photographer with decades of experience producing photography and photo-illustrations, and in using Photoshop for post-production
Here’s The Good Stuff. Some of My Favorite Techniques Are Featured Below.
Yes that’s right, I’ve added new tutorials! New ways to learn, video tutorials, written tutorials and more!